2018 TRIP RESERVATION FORM
FEBRUARY 24 - MARCH 4, 2018
NOTE: You are responsible for determining any food allergies you may have as it relates to Ghanaian food, obtaining all necessary shots, vaccinations, and medications (as per the CDC), and securing all passports and required Visas (from your local Ghanaian Embassy).
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE. DEPOSIT OF $350 SECURES YOUR SPOT.
- Trip includes Air (roundtrip from D.C.) / Hotel / Land / Meals Package Cost $2900*
- 50 % of Payment due by January 15, 2018
- Final Payment due by February 15, 2018. No refunds after January 15, 2018, but all funds will be applied towards school improvement support to Konko village.
- Payment Options:
- Credit Card: Paypal (send to email@example.com) / or call (202) 615-1673 with cc info; OR
- Send check, payable to Courtney D. Bennett 1331 4th Street SE, #630, Washington, D.C. 20003
* USD$ per person based on 2 people, double occupancy. Prices subject to change. Additional USD$50 per day for single occupancy.
Courtney D. Bennett dba L.E.A.P. (herein ORGANIZER) acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, or other services connected with this tour. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. ORGANIZER and their respective employees, agents, representative, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident arising out of this agreement, including but not limited to those which may be caused by the negligence, defects, default of any company or person in performing these services. Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which they are provided. ORGANIZER is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects of any individual participating in the tours / trips arranged by ORGANIZER individual travelers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover expenses associated with the loss of luggage or personal effects. For more info., and if you have additional questions, please email ORGANIZER (firstname.lastname@example.org).